Alaska's Winter Horizon

Alaska's Winter Horizon

Monday, November 22, 2010

Monday, November 22nd






Remember to click on the pictures to make them larger.







Well, luckily Greg had snapped these pictures of a fluffy snow here this weekend. This morning we woke to a covering of nasty ice! It was difficult to walk to the bus even wearing the traction grippers on my shoes. City buses were not running due to hazardous road conditions. Finally made it to school, safe and sound. The snow is much prettier and enjoyable!! I don't think I'll ever tire of watching it snow. Hopefully, we can get out over the Thanksgiving break and see more beautiful snow as we walk along the trails. My Dad will be having his heart surgery Tuesday and I appreciate all the thoughts and prayers. I'm sure he will be fine!
We would like to give a huge THANKS to Kimberly and Flegont. This gracious couple lived here in our building and gave us so many wonderful things when they moved out! We are so appreciative and really were touched by their thoughtfulness. Thanks and good luck to your family!

No comments:

Post a Comment